- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Basal temperature thermometer and ovulation test strips: Wagen fast thermometer is designed for BBT charting. It’s highly sensitive to temp shifts. The readings are accurate but not consistant like a ferver thermometer. You will got 50 Wagen ovulation test strips as well.
- Ovulation test strips carries sensitivity of 25mIU/ml. They shows positive results 24~48 hours before ovulation. While records of Basal Body Temperatures (BBTs) accurately determine if a woman is ovulating, and if the length of the post-ovulatory (luteal) phase of her menstrual cycle is sufficient to sustain a pregnancy.
- Regular oral thermometer for adults tend to overstate BBT and people is hard to get two-phase BBT chart with them. Wagen basal thermometer solves this problem. It is highly accurate and sensitive and read fast in 9 seconds. More precise BBTs are estimated and two-phase chart is easily gotten with Wagen basal thermometer.
- Wagen thermometer works not only for BBT charting but also for fever diagnosis. It specialized functions into 3 modes. A) Actual Mode for BBT charting. B) Predict Mode for quick fever diagnosis. C) Persistant measuring for stric fever diagnosis.
- Take temp everyday early morning (like 5:00am) for BBT. DO NOT take any activity before temps are undertaken. Apply the ovulation test strips after 10:00am. The day you get a dark line, you can test twice hours later to catch the surge.
Your Order Includes:
1x Basal Thermometer
50x LH Pregnancy Tests
Basal Body Temperature (BBT) is the LOWEST body temperature. It is estimated by taking temp early morning before any activity is undertaken. Records of Basal Body Temperatures (BBTs) accurately determine if a woman is ovulating, and if the length of the post-ovulatory (luteal) phase of her menstrual cycle is sufficient to sustain a pregnancy.
Why I can never get a positive result with the ovulation test strips?
1, Apply it after 10:00am.
2, The LH level rise rapidly from hour to hour before ovulation, and drop quickly after the surge day. Test 2~4 times during the surge day to catch the positive result.
3, Anovulation. Regular menstrual cycles are often taken as evidence that a woman is ovulating normally, and irregular cycles is evidence she is not. However, many women with irregular cycles do ovulate normally, and some with regular cycles are actually anovulatory or have a luteal phase defect. You can look back the BBT chart to confirm.
How to clean Wagen basal thermometer?
It has a water proof tip. Just wash the tip under tap water. Or use a Alcohol cotton piece to clean the tip.