- Specially designed for “Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally, Ovulation tests gives woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable; Pregnancy tests tells pregnancy sooner than missed period.
- Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge.
- Easy to test : simply dip the test strip in urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml can be detected within 3 to 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed : experienced and professional customer service are available for any questions coming up. No hassle refund guaranteed if customer is not satisfied.
Color:50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Combo
You will receive: 50 Individual LH Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Individual HCG Pregnancy Test Strips
About One Step LH Ovulation Test Strips:
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from Normal fertile women. WHO experts state that LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. One Step Ovulation Urine Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
NOTE: The IDEAL time for ovulation test is in the afternoon, though testing may safely take place 10:00AM-8:00PM.
– Most reliable, reputable ovulation test on the market
– All tests FDA standard and 99% accuracy
– Easy to use
– Quick 5 minute results
– Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level – 25 mIU/mL
About HCG Pregnancy Test Strips:
Detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. Regardless of the technical language, this test works just like most other pregnancy tests out there. It measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
– All tests FDA standard and over 99% accuracy
– Easy to use
– Could work days before your missed period