- ❤️Effective Ovulation Tracker❤️ Arvolife ovulation and pregnancy test strips kit is specially designed for “Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally. Ovulation Tests help women to predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable. Pregnancy Tests tell families pregnancy sooner.
- ❤️Awesome Sensitivity❤️ Levels of LH or HCG as low as 25 m IU/ml can be detected within 5 to 10 minutes. Arvolife FDA approved ovulation and pregnancy test strips kit can achieve 99% accuracy and bring women optimal, quick and reliable experience.
- ❤️Easy to Use❤️ Arvolife one step test strips need no more operation. Just need to dip the test strips into urine for 10 seconds, and wait to get the results. There is also detailed guidance in the manual.
- ❤️Value for Money❤️ An economical price to get 50 ovulation test strips and 20 pregnancy test strips those have good quality. Buy our One Step Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Strips Kit is the right choice.
- ❤️100% customer satisfaction guaranteed❤️ No need to worry. The customer service offers thoughtful service to solve any problem till customers are satisfied. Long-time guarantee for replacement or refund.
Arvolife One Step Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Strips Kit contain 50 ovulation test strips and 20 pregnancy test strips. They are very easy to use with high accuracy. They are good helpers to assist your pregnancy.
❉One Step to Get Results
Don’t wait, no complexity, there are reliable results you can get within few minutes during your cycle.
POSITIVE: Two lines are visible, and the line in the test region (T) is the same as or darker than the one in the control region (C). This indicates probable ovulation in 24-36 hours.
NEGATIVE: Two lines are visible, but the line in the test region (T) is lighter than the one in the control region (C), or if there is no line in the test region (T). This indicates that no LH surge has been detected.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new strip. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact the customer service.
POSITIVE：Two red lines are visible in both the test region (T) and control region (C) means you are probably pregnant. On line may be lighter than the other, they do not have to match.
NEGATIVE: One red line is visible in the control region (C) means you are probably not pregnant.
INVALID: The result is invalid if no red line appears in the control region (C), even if a line appears in the test region (T). You should repeat the test with a new strip test.
Over 99% accurate, the display lines show the results no matter the positive result or negative. You can have confidence with whether you are ready to get pregnant or whether you have been pregnant. You will never miss your period.